O’Neal Oil & Gas Company | Fort Worth, TX
How long have you been a member of NSWA?
Pat O’Neal has been a member of NSWA since 2005.
Did you know?
For the last 15 years, Pat has given full scholarships to no less than 9 students per year (one year she had 15 students!). Almost all students have received their undergraduate degree and some went on to also get their master’s, PhD, or law degree.
When did you begin your career in the oil industry?
Pat has been an oil and gas operator for more than 40 years.
Tell us about your company.
Pat has operations in Oklahoma and Arkansas, as well as non-operated production in Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, and Arkansas. She operates O’Neal Oil & Gas Company, Patricia J. O’Neal, LLC, and PJ Ranches.
Tell us about your family.
Pat has one son, David Diment, MD, wife is Barbara. Two grandsons are Dirk Diment and Eric Diment, wife is Dani. David Diment, MD is President of O’Neal Oil & Gas Company and Eric Diment is Vice President.
Have you been a part of other associations or non-profits?
Pat’s family purchased a beer distributing business in February 1981 and operated that business for over 18 years. Pat was a board member of the Wholesale Beer Distributors of Texas and was the first female to be on the board.
- Independent Petroleum Association of America
- Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
- Texas and Southwest Cattlemen’s Association
- Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners Association
Pat previously served:
- First female president of the Rotary Club of Fort Worth North
- Chairman of the Fort Worth Chamber Foundation from 2000-2002
- She has been involved with many other civic organizations
As of 11/26/2020